InterfacePCI-Express 4.0 x16, NVMe 1.3
Form FactorPCl Express Card
WarrantyLimited 5-years or 3600TBW / per SSD
NANDToshiba BiCS4 3D TLC
External DDR Cache2GB/ per SSD
Sequential Read speedUp to 15,000 MB/s
Sequential Write speedUp to 15,000 MB/s
Mean time between failure (MTBF)1.77 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)Average: R : 33.5W; W : 35.3W
Power Consumption (Idle)14.32W
Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
Note* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written » is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 3600TBW, whichever comes first.
AORUS Gen4 AIC SSD 8TB
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
AORUS Gen4 AIC Adaptor built in with 4 x PCIe 4.0 2TB SSD, Full PCIe 4.0 Design, Advanced Thermal Solution for PCIe 4.0 SSD, Supports AORUS Storage Manager and SSD Tool Box
- Form Factor: PCl Express Card
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x16, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 8,000GB*
- Seq. Read Speed: up to 15,000 MB/s**
- Seq. Write Speed: up to 15,000 MB/s**
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision Technologies
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T Supported
- Advanced Thermal Solution with Copper Heatsink
- Warranty: Limited 5-years